Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 18 users online. 6 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 745 at 07:47 AM on 11-17-2020.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DITC MLB Preview Week: 3/14 and 3/16! (sign up here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DITC MLB Preview Week: 3/14 and 3/16! (sign up here!)

Hi everyone!

Next week, we begin our MLB Previews, along with a possible Fantasy Baseball show (personally I won't have enough slots for one, I'd prefer to just let Checker and co. do a Fantasy Show and I could advertise it)

BUT, for now we have the following Programs next week.

Monday, 3/14

The Yankee Panel: at 10pm ET... Cap has volunteered his services. Would any other Yankee folks like to join in? RKO expressed interest as did Unclevah. We can have quite a few guys join in for this one, including Stawting and his great Sterling impression (John not Bob). We'll cover the Yankees roster moves, the expectations, and much more.

-- and on the same show --

The ANTI-Yankee Panel: at 11pm ET Here's your shot Mets, Red Sox, Cardinals, etc fans! We take anywhere upwards of 5 guys to come on... and we'll go roundtable on a) Why the Yankees are Clowns and b) What's to come for the other teams in MLB... (effectively an informal preview of "the peons of MLB").

Wednesday, 3/16

The AL Preview at 10pm ET: We'll try to cover all the AL Teams here on this podcast... HOWEVER, we may skip the AL East as it will be extensively covered on the Monday program. I'll go through the divisions one by one as we did on the NHL show.

The NL Preview (my favorite!) at 11pm ET: More of the same, but here we'll break down the NL Teams. Hopefully we could get fellas like RD on and such... RD did a tremendous job breaking down the NL a year ago. We'll have a bunch of guys in the mix for this one.

So these are the slots... I'm not so worried about Call in time as we'll most likely utilize a roundtable format for both shows.

Note: I may be unable to do one of these two shows, depending on the scenario with a lady friend of mine... I'll keep you posted. If we *do* a fantasy show, I'd set it for 11pm Tuesday night.

Hope the times work for you. RSVP here in this thread!
    In Memory of John P. Cloninger: 1974-2021. R.I.P. The Mawquis.. Twitter/Podcast: @DITCOW for "Sport", @diningwithdave for "Food."

for the Jetscoachrexryan off.
    THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE
    What's today's circus?

Comment

Count me in DAVID
      T. CAPMUN
      TMF.COM OG
      ON WFAN SPORTS RADIO
      (Sports Radio-oh-hooo)
      LGY
      #SAVEDABOARD

In Memory Of The Mawquis RIP
      In Memory Of JIGA

Comment

I can probably do it. If I'm not working late Mondee I'd like to come on. I'll get my schedule Friday to see if I'm available.
        JPC | JiG

"My job everyday is to understand what the audience is interested in. You want to connect every day, and that's something I understand very well. I know this town and what its pulse is; and this town has a sports pulse every day." - MF

Comment

I sign up just so I can question Ditcow and his baseball hatred. I plan on making him have some awkward laughs.. ok folks?

Comment

I may be able to do the Mondee Yankee panel, but I would hate to RSVP then have to bail last minute.

Pencil me in, though.
            Quis is King

Comment

I can see we have our Yankee Panel Assembled for Mondee. Nobody has stepped up for the "Anti-Yankee" panel. Nobody!

I'm going to give it this weekend. If nobody volunteers, I'll move the NCAA Selection show to Hour 2 of the Mondee podcast.

You have been warned, Mets Glendales.
              In Memory of John P. Cloninger: 1974-2021. R.I.P. The Mawquis.. Twitter/Podcast: @DITCOW for "Sport", @diningwithdave for "Food."

Comment

I have a better idea... We could move the Anti-Yankee Panel, if there is one, to the Wednesday show, probably at 10pm ET. Then a half hour on the AL and a half on the NL that night.

Monday at 11, we'll switch to NCAA Selection talk. That works best for me.

Comment

I can definitely join the Yankee panel if there is time during the show. I'm off all weekend and Mondee.
                  JPC | JiG

"My job everyday is to understand what the audience is interested in. You want to connect every day, and that's something I understand very well. I know this town and what its pulse is; and this town has a sports pulse every day." - MF

Comment

I'll join in on the Yankee panel
                    Free Boosie

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has joined in for the Yankee panel tomorrow (Monday). We'll go at 10pm ET. If you're running late, no need to worry. Once you call in we'll add you to the roundtable.

So far, our tentative guests are:

Captain
                      RKO
                      It's Da Bread
                      Stawting

And if Tom wants to mix it up and be a clown like he usually is, I'll be ready for him.

That's a good panel, by the way!

Comment

You should not have the Yankee panel tonight, and then not explain what happened to it unless someone calls and asks.
                        THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE
                        What's today's circus?

Comment

Working...
                        X